Since 1996, Atlas Health Care Center has been serving the community to achieve a pain-free and healthy lifestyle. Our highly trained staff and our experienced doctors are committed to make every visit a memorable one for all individuals. Thank you for visiting us here, please accept our invitation to join the family of Atlas Health Care Center. We are happy that you have chosen us and look forward to meeting you!
Dr. Ardalan graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles in 1994 and has been practicing chiropractic for 20+ years. In 1996, he founded Atlas Health Care Center in Encino and has been practicing in the same location since. In addition, Dr. Ardalan co-founded United Spine Care in Downtown Los Angeles in 2016. Patients are drawn to Dr. Ardalan’s natural approach where he practices the method that was originally proven to be effective.Read More
Dr. Rudy has been a practicing chiropractor since 1994 and joined Atlas Health Care Center in 2009. He is a member of the International Chiropractic Association as well as the International College of Applied Kinesiology. Dr. Rudy has advanced training in kinesiology, physiotherapy and physical rehabilitation. Dr. Rudy’s gentle yet effective approach makes him a facility favorite.Read More
Dr. Forooz graduated from Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine in 2000 and has been with Atlas Health Care Center since 2001. Dr. Forooz specializes in acupuncture, acupressure, herbal medicine, cupping and NAET (Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques – an allergy treatment). Dr. Forooz also practices chakra balancing. She has been effectively treating both children and adults.Read More
1. Atlas Health Care Center is state of the art source for chiropractic, physiotherapy, non-surgical spinal decompression, acupuncture, massage therapy, allergy treatment, and licensed dietitian under the same roof to offer customized care for every patient individually.
2. Over 65 years of combined experience with our 3 chiropractors to put your mind at ease to receive the best care.
3. 7000 square feet of newly renovated facility is fully equipped with the latest technology.
4. Conveniently located in the heart of Encino, CA and easily accessible from 101 and 405 freeways.
5. Ample parking has been provided at no cost.
6. Proud participants of most insurance plans.
7. We accept liens on all personal injury cases.
8. Affordable payment options are also available for uninsured individuals.
9. Convenient operation schedule by offering extended business hours.
10. Same day appointments.
"Simply the best chiropractor I have ever been to. Every time I am in pain Dr Rudi makes the pain go away. Make no mistake I am hard on my body so this is a legitimate review. If you’re in pain and you need help? now you know where to go."
"What a nice, friendly office! Everyone who works there (from Shana, one of the receptionists, to both Dr. A and Dr. Rudy are super friendly. The office is not only clean but makes you feel almost like you're in a spa! Both of the PT assistants that I've worked with are superb! They know what they're doing, they're caring and you feel like you've become friends! So extra stars to Stacy and Karen!!"
"I've been going here for 10yrs! I have referred many many many people over the last decade and they have all continued to come here. Office is super clean and fresh looking. Staff is so nice and accommodating. Both Dr. Ardalan and Dr. Rudy are so incredibly knowledgeable and have provided the best treatments for my bulging disc. I truly recommend them."